This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding ID numbers to persons report

Hi, I want to show id numbers on all lists and even though I have checked the manual its not clear to me how to do this. Likely my fault.
    Using Reunion 9

Thanks for your help I am sure its quite simple and I am having likely just missing some
    simple instructions.

Re: Adding ID numbers to persons report

Originally posted by monamar View Post
    Hi, I want to show id numbers on all lists and even though I have checked the manual its not clear to me how to do this. Likely my fault.
    Using Reunion 9

Thanks for your help I am sure its quite simple and I am having likely just missing some
    simple instructions.
    Hi Marlene,

I noticed there was still no reply to your post.

There are various types of list windows created by Reunion. And, columns are added to each list window in the same basic way. For example, a Person ID # can be added to the Index window by following these steps...

1. Open the Index and select "Add Column" from the Columns pop-up menu (i.e., the gold cube).

2. Then, scroll to the right, if it is necessary to see that extra column.

3. You may need adjust the width of the newly added column. If so, click on the column divider to the left of the newly added column and drag to the left.

4. Then, click on the two black triangles to the right of the word "None" in the header of the newly added column and select "Numbers -> Person ID #."

When you close and re-open the Index window, that column should appear each time.

Note: the first time you open a specific type of list window, you will need to adjust the columns in it. However, after that, Reunion should remember them for that specific list window.

Columns are added to "Found List" windows in the same way. However, for each type of Found List window (there are two: People and Couple), you should tell Reunion to "save" your default column settings.

For example, after I do a search in the Find -> Anything / People window, Reunion will open a Found List window with the search results. (In this case, it shows names of "people" matching the criteria.)

Adjust the columns in that window to your liking and click on the "Save and recall found sets" pop-up menu (along the top of a Found List window). Then, select "Save Default Column & Sort Settings..."

Afterward, Reunion will include those same columns in future Founds List windows generated by doing a search using Find -> Anything for "People."

Note: Different fields appear in the Found List window after doing a search using Find -> Anything for "Couples." (Those columns can be adjusted and saved as default in the same way as explained above.)

This reply does not cover all possible list windows generated by Reunion 9. However, I hope you find it helpful in customizing them as you come across them and in getting Reunion to remember those settings:-)
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X