This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End notes

In one of my source types, I have include two fields for which I have ticked off, DON'T PRINT IN ENDNOTES. When I look at the information in preview, I see that one of the fields is not included in preview. The second however is in preview. What am I doing incorrectly?

Bob Bullock

Re: End notes

Originally posted by bbullock View Post
    In one of my source types, I have include two fields for which I have ticked off, DON'T PRINT IN ENDNOTES. When I look at the information in preview, I see that one of the fields is not included in preview. The second however is in preview. What am I doing incorrectly?
    Hi Bob,

Unfortunately, I'm unable to duplicate what you are seeing in the latest version of Reunion 9 (9.0c). Therefore, my first suggestion would be to verify your version of Reunion 9, as explained here...

If you are not running version 9.0c, download and install the update to 9.0c.

If you are already running version 9.0c and/or if problems continue after updating, please send your family file to us at...

sales (at) leisterpro (dot) com

...along with a note as a reminder of the problem. (It is a good idea to compress, or zip, the file before attaching it to an email.)

Note: unless a different location was selected to store your family files, it can be found in your users Home/Documents/Reunion Files folder.

Many times, it is easier to determine what is going on if we can actually see the problem:-)
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X