Book Media Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book Media Pages

Is there a way to include only some of the media pages in a book?

I have a variety of media, some of which are not my images to publish, so I don't want to include them in the book.

I have though of not using media pages and importing all of the media files as pdf pages. I started this, but with hundreds of photographs, I have abandoned the book because I was overwhelmed by the workload of creating hundreds of pdf files that then have to be imported individually. What a nightmare. The same with including charts, I have dozens of them that I have to import individually. The amount of work involved in creating the pages, then importing them, then giving them titles is intense.

Re: Book Media Pages

Originally posted by dm87 View Post
    I have a variety of media, some of which are not my images to publish, so I don't want to include them in the book.
    You can mark the images you don't want included in the book project as "Sensitive" to have them excluded from the media pages.

That can be done via the Multimedia sidebar: CTRL+Click/Right-Click on the item in the sidebar and select "Sensitive" from the menu that opens.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by dm87 View Post
      Also be aware that if a photo attached to a person has the “Preferred” option checked, it will still be included in books and reports regardless of the “Sensitive” option setting. “Preferred” overrides “Sensitive.” If you have such a situation, you will have to select a different photo as “Preferred” that is not also “Sensitive.”
      Bruce Winton Christopher
      Environment: Reunion 14 build 240325; macOS 10.15.7
      bruce@bwchristopher.com

Comment

Thank you Mark and Bruce!

Comment

Working...
        X