This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conflicted Copy

Like some other users, I did not close-out my Reunion file before closing my Macbook and I ended up with 3 "conflicted copies". Is there anyway to find out what the differences are between those "conflicted copies" and the original. Looking at the index it appears that I have 1434 entries in one, 1394 in another and 1387 in the other two. Can I compare the indexes to find the differences? I'm afraid I may have lost some somewhere.

PS I'm using Reunion 9. I realize I'm in the wrong forum, but don't know how to correct that.
    Last edited by Henryth; 17 December 2014, 04:50 PM. Reason: More info

Re: Conflicted Copy

As a starting point, one way to narrow down the search for differences is to go to Find>Anything and search on [Attributes>Changed Date] [After][insert a date that is a little before most of the recent work you did].

This will get you a list of people that you worked on in the time frame you are concerned about and you can use this to begin comparing the differences. Once you get a better feel for how changes are distributed, you might be able to fine tune the Changed Date search to be more relevant to your task.
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Re: Conflicted Copy

I'll give that a try. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X