Printing Reports - Appleworks??? & privacy not "private" in reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Reports - Appleworks??? & privacy not "private" in reports

HA! OK figured out how to change the print options!
    (for anyone else who is wondering - go to Reunion Preferences -> Reports -> Word Processor).

Would still like a fix re the privacy issue .... (Individuals not private on report, even though "Use privacy filtering" is checked .....

Thank you!
    Karen

I would like to print reports, but my print options are to print to: Appleworks 6 (?), Mail, Safari, Text Edit, or Web Page. I have used Reunion since Version 9, but have upgraded to Version 12 and have all the updates. Why am I still getting Appleworks? Edit, of course, is basic and formatting is horrible. Safari looks great but is a web page. Is there any way to change the print options for reports to Word or Pages? If not, what is my best option for a nice looking report?

Also - I have checked "privacy" for living people, but the report still includes all details of living people. Any thoughts there?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karen Zetaruk; 17 April 2018, 02:06 PM. Reason: one issue resolved
    K.
    MacBook 10.13.3, 8GB, 2.7 GHz Intel Core 2 i5
    Reunion 12.0

Re: Printing Reports - Appleworks??? & privacy not "private" in reports

Karen,

Do you still have Appleworks somewhere on your Mac?
    My page looks like this:
    Attached Files
    rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

Re: Printing Reports - Appleworks??? & privacy not "private" in reports

Originally posted by Karen Zetaruk View Post
      I have checked "privacy" for living people, but the report still includes all details of living people. Any thoughts there?
      The first thing I'd recommend is checking your settings for who is private -- to do that, open your family file and go to:

Reunion -> Preferences... , Privacy & Sensitivity, Privacy

Under "Who is private" review the settings and make sure that they're configured appropriately.

HTH
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X