This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ReunionTouch showing Family Tree Version 10 on ipad

Oh, oh!! I think I may have been hasty and didn't let dropbox sync completely. Not positive though. I did the maintenance update on my MacPro and it went well I thought. It reads Version 11.06. I closed Reunion on my MacPro and opened Reunion on my iPad and it reads Family Tree 10. My MacPro has Family Tree version 11.06. In small letters at the bottom of the Welcome to Reunion on my iPad, it says version 2.0.1. Have I messed up??

Re: ReunionTouch showing Family Tree Version 10 on ipad

Originally posted by S. Minchin View Post
    ...Welcome to Reunion on my iPad, it says version 2.0.1. Have I messed up??
    You're looking at the "Welcome" screen for Reunion for iPad. You will need to purchase the new ReunionTouch app for your iPad. Please see this page for more information about ReunionTouch...

Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thank you so much! I was beginning to panic unecessarily I see. Silly me!

Comment

Thank you so much! I was beginning to panic unecessarily I see. Silly me!
        Greg, I went to the iTunes store on my laptop and updated all my apps and did not see an update that was needed for the ReunionTouch in the apps needing updates. It does show as version 1.0.2 for ReunionTouch that I had paid for previously. I then went to the iPad and opened Reunion and the welcome screen shows Family File 10 as being on the iPad. I have Family File 11 on my laptop. What is happening that I am missing...do you have any ideas? Also, should only one of the Reunion programs (laptop or iPad) at a time or can both be open at the same time? I seem to remember reading somewhere that only one of the programs at a time.

Comment

It sounds like you have ReunionTouch (the new app) but you also have Reunion for iPad (the old app).

ReunionTouch will work with Reunion 11, but not Reunion 10.

I then went to the iPad and opened Reunion and the welcome screen shows Family File 10 as being on the iPad.
          If you're opening Reunion for iPad, then you'll be seeing a rendition of your Reunion 10 family file. That's because Reunion for iPad only works with Reunion 10 and Reunion 9.
          Frank Leister
          Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            It sounds like you have ReunionTouch (the new app) but you also have Reunion for iPad (the old app).

ReunionTouch will work with Reunion 11, but not Reunion 10.

If you're opening Reunion for iPad, then you'll be seeing a rendition of your Reunion 10 family file. That's because Reunion for iPad only works with Reunion 10 and Reunion 9.
            Should I delete Reunion for iPad (the old app)??

Comment

Should I delete Reunion for iPad (the old app)??
              There's no need to keep it if you've made the transition to Reunion 11 and ReunionTouch.
              Frank Leister
              Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                There's no need to keep it if you've made the transition to Reunion 11 and ReunionTouch.
                Yipee!! The light has come on finally! Yes, I did have the old Reunion on my iPad and that was blocking the new Reunion 11 family file from appearing. Thank you so much again for your patience in helping these grey cells get going finally.

Comment

Working...
                X