Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Novice needs help

Hi Reunion Users,
    I had found lots of potential relatives over the time of my research and have entered them into Reunion but without links to my family line. I have now found that a number of these people are in fact relatives. Is there a way that I can import them into my family tree with all their relevent relationships found in the past without losing any of their or my family tree members information (ie I may have a father and siblings already in my family tree and I want to import a new sibling into the group). Can I and, if so, how do I do this without losing data on either side.

Regards,

Princess Patti

Re: Novice needs help

You didn't say which version of Reunion that you are using. Recent versions have a feature called Islands which will help you with your problem. Please supply info on which version you are using and more info can be supplied to you.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Re: Novice needs help

Originally posted by Bob White View Post
      You didn't say which version of Reunion that you are using. Recent versions have a feature called Islands which will help you with your problem. Please supply info on which version you are using and more info can be supplied to you.
      I am using Reunion 10

Comment

Working...
      X