Reunion Web Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion Web Tool

The Reunion Web Tool application, when comparing old and new folders of Reunion 12, is identifiyng the vast majority of files as new. This way, the application has become useless. Does anyone know what may be causing "changes" in files in which I have not made any changes?

Re: Reunion Web Tool

Hi Rubem,

Please go to:

Reunion -> Preferences... , Web, Reports, Footer

Is "Add creation date" checked with "[date]" appearing somewhere in the field below it?

If so, what build of Reunion (note: not the web tool) do you currently have installed? You can check this by going to:

Reunion -> About Reunion

Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Hi, Mark,
      Thank you for your support.
      Yes, "Add creation date" (Applies to: cover page, index, and source pages) is checked. And the field is empty.
      Below it, the "Add footer" (Applies to all pages) is checked too. In this field I wrote: "© Amorese <www.amorese.com.br>".
      I am using Reunion 12.0 (build: 180613) 64-bit

Thanks,
      Rubem Amorese

Comment

Originally posted by Rubem Amorese View Post
        In this field I wrote: "© Amorese <www.amorese.com.br>"
        Is this something that was changed after the last time you created a web project? Or has it always been the same?

Also, did you make any changes to the settings under Style since the last time you created a web project?

Most likely there is something that was changed on every page - changes to the footer or the style settings would require a change to each page, which would explain why you're seeing what you're seeing.

If you haven't made any such changes, then I'd recommend sending a sample (e.g. a few of the pages) of the two web projects to us (help@leisterpro.com) so we can look at them here. We should be able to determine the cause of the problem.

HTH
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
          Most likely there is something that was changed on every page - changes to the footer or the style settings would require a change to each page, which would explain why you're seeing what you're seeing.
          HTH
          I've made all these tests. Same footer, same styles etc. The Web Tool only works well when it compares two folders created on the same day or when I generate a new report without having made any change at all. I'll send you some samples.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X