Reunion 10 on macOS High Sierra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion 10 on macOS High Sierra

Since upgrading my Mac to High Sierra, Reunion 10 wil not launch correctly and I am unable to open my family file. I can launch Reunion 9 and open an older version of the family file. I have tried deleting and reinstalling and also deleted the preferences files.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Re: Reunion 10 on macOS High Sierra

Originally posted by Matto180 View Post
    Since upgrading my Mac to High Sierra, Reunion 10 will not launch correctly and I am unable to open my family file. I can launch Reunion 9 and open an older version of the family file. I have tried deleting and reinstalling and also deleted the preferences files.

Any ideas?
    This sounds like it could be a problem introduced in High Sierra related to having children buttons shown in a list.

There are two ways to resolve the issue...

1. Change the settings so children aren’t shown in a list. Since both of your Macs are running High Sierra, you may send your family file to us and we’ll make the change for you. For details on how to send a file to us please see this FAQ:

2. Or, upgrade to our latest version, Reunion 11, which circumvents the problem:

Reunion 11 has nearly 75 new features, outlined here:

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Reunion 10 on macOS High Sierra

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      This sounds like it could be a problem introduced in High Sierra related to having children buttons shown in a list.

There are two ways to resolve the issue...

1. Change the settings so children aren’t shown in a list. Since both of your Macs are running High Sierra, you may send your family file to us and we’ll make the change for you. For details on how to send a file to us please see this FAQ:

Many thanks for the prompt reply; I shall send my family file across so that will be able to access it again. I will also be looking to upgrade to Reunion 11 soon...

Comment

Working...
      X