home screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

home screen

Reunion 11.0.12 on iMac, El Capitan: How can I control what appears on a person's view on the home screen?

Re: home screen

Select Reunion > Preferences from the Menu Bar and then select the "Fields" option in the pop-up screen.

Comment

Thank you for your response, but I still do not understand. What should I do at the "Fields" popup screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Angela Trovato Nesmith View Post
        Thank you for your response, but I still do not understand. What should I do at the "Fields" popup screen?
        Angela-
        Reunion Preferences -> Fields allows you to add/delete fields from your database. However, it sounds like you may be only interested in defining which existing fields you want to see displayed in your family view window. If this is the case, then go to Reunion Preferences -> Family View.
        Then from the Family View Preferences window you can change what content you want displayed for an existing view, or add a new view to display the desired content. For more details, click on the “?” icon at the lower left corner of the Family View Preferences window.
        Byron Spoon

Comment

Thank you. Yes, that is what I needed!

Comment

Working...
          X