This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Software - Reunion 9

My MacBookPro has seen better days and I had thought that I had backed-up everything before manually migrating to a new machine. To my horror I no longer have the Reunion 9 software although I have all my data and media files intact.

I assume that LeisterPro would have records of my original purchase so I will ask for a link if that is possible.

Has anybody successfully used Reunion 9 with OS X Yosemite? I will probably upgrade anyway but I want to get back to what I had before I do this.

Re: Lost Software - Reunion 9

Reunion 9 works fine on Yosemite for me.

Comment

To try to reinstate your Reunion 9, you should probably send an email to help@leisterpro.com . You might not hear back till Monday.
      Tim Lundin
      Heartland Family Graphics
      http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Actually, send it to sales@....
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Originally posted by Bob White View Post
          Actually, send it to sales@....
          Thanks Bob - hopefully they will have a record.

Comment

Is not clear how you bought Reunion 9
            When you bought Reunion 9 as a CD then only Leister can help
            When you bought Reunion 9 as a download, just download the latest version

Then: http://www.leisterpro.com/doc/lostLicense.php

Reunion 9 works okay with Yosemite, but be aware that the Find and Replace function can give problems (same as Reunion 10)
            Frans van Bodegom
            Reunion NL Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by dfilpus View Post
              Reunion 9 works fine on Yosemite for me.
              That's encouraging. I'll now have to wait and see what sales can do for me.

Comment

Originally posted by fjvanbodegom View Post
                Is not clear how you bought Reunion 9
                When you bought Reunion 9 as a CD then only Leister can help
                When you bought Reunion 9 as a download, just download the latest version

Then: http://www.leisterpro.com/doc/lostLicense.php

Reunion 9 works okay with Yosemite, but be aware that the Find and Replace function can give problems (same as Reunion 10)
                Dear Frans - you are a star.

I had assumed that I had originally downloaded the App back in 2011 and that this would have required some sort of code/key to run fully. The fact that you mentioned that it might have come on a CD made me think back and yes I have now discovered the CD amongst all my old Windows stuff.

So, I have now loaded the CD and I am viewing the Kennedy sample file.

I take it that this is the full version of 10c? Maybe after the Christmas expenditure I will upgrade if it is considered worth doing. I will start to read some posts about that.

My thanks again Frans.

Bob Hewitt

Comment

Originally posted by BobH View Post
                  Dear Frans - you are a star.

I had assumed that I had originally downloaded the App back in 2011 and that this would have required some sort of code/key to run fully. The fact that you mentioned that it might have come on a CD made me think back and yes I have now discovered the CD amongst all my old Windows stuff.

So, I have now loaded the CD and I am viewing the Kennedy sample file.

I take it that this is the full version of 10c? Maybe after the Christmas expenditure I will upgrade if it is considered worth doing. I will start to read some posts about that.

My thanks again Frans.

Bob Hewitt
                  If you're asking about 9.0c, yes it's a full version and if you reinstalled Reunion 9 from the CD (and entered the license key), "upgrading" to 9.0c will be free. You should probably go ahead and do this because the latest version incorporates all the bug fixes.

The demo version of Reunion 10.0.6, available here, is a full version with a few limits that can be unlocked upon purchase. New features described here.
                  Tim Lundin
                  Heartland Family Graphics
                  http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Working...
                  X