Sorting Spouses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorting Spouses

It's been 2.5 years since I've used Reunion and Version 11 is new to me. I thought it would be easier if I just ask - how do I sort spouses? They are listed Ron, Tom, Nick but should be Nick, Ron, Tom. Thanks for any help.

Re: Sorting Spouses

Originally posted by judy40 View Post
    It's been 2.5 years since I've used Reunion and Version 11 is new to me. I thought it would be easier if I just ask - how do I sort spouses? They are listed Ron, Tom, Nick but should be Nick, Ron, Tom. Thanks for any help.
    Hi Judy,

Click on the red down arrow to the left of HER name. Slide down to "Spouses & Children". Slide over & down to "Edit Spouses". Click. You will get a box where you can slide the names in the correct order, with the first spouse at the top. Or, if you have all their marriage dates listed, click on the "Sort" button at the bottom of the list.

This is also where you indicate which is the preferred spouse - the one you want to come up when you go to HER family page.

Click on "Close" and they should show in the correct order when you go to the "Spouses & Children" button under the red arrow.

Hope this makes sense and helps you.

Regards,
    Kaye
    Kaye Mushalik
    -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
    -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
    -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Kaye, thanks so much. Your instructions worked perfectly.
      Judy

Comment

Originally posted by judy40 View Post
        Kaye, thanks so much. Your instructions worked perfectly.
        Judy
        Glad I could help.
        Kaye
        Kaye Mushalik
        -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
        -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
        -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Working...
        X