This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos/media on web cards

I've had my web cards on my web site, theusherweb.me.uk for years on my iDisk. Due to that shutting down I've switched to hostgator.com which I am extremely pleased with. I have only recently started adding photos and only just noticed that if I look at my web cards from the files on my MacBook Pro the photos are all nicely centred on the screen. When I go onto the web and click the camera icon they are all left justified. Is there anyway to centre justify that anyone is aware of.

Thanks

Col
    theusherweb.me.uk

Re: Photos/media on web cards

Hi Colin,

The problem is that the CSS file that does the styling for the web media pages doesn't appear to have been uploaded. It should be here:

Something probably happened during the upload that caused this file to not get uploaded. Uploading this file from the webcards folder on your hard drive should fix the issue.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Many thanks for your reply.
      I'm not at home at present so can not do as you suggest. This reply is from my iPhone. I will look into it as soon as I get home.

I will let you know later this evening if it works.

Thanks again.

Col

Comment

Have just checked the files on my server and there wasn't the file HTH mentioned.
        http://theusherweb.me.uk/Reunion/css...a_standard.css but there is a file
        http://theusherweb.me.uk/Reunion/css..._standard1.css which isn't on my MacBook.

Have uploaded the missing file and all works fine now so my thanks to HTH.

Interesting to know where ----/lp_webmedia_standard1.css came from as the contents appear different and not just a '1' in the url!

Once again super service from the LeicesterPro team.

Col

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Usher View Post
          ...HTH mentioned.
          HTH isn't my name - it's shorthand for "Hope That Helps"

I'm glad to hear that fixed the problem
          Mark Harrison

Comment

My sincere apologies Mark. Having had my grandchildren all afternoon and so intent on fixing my problem as soon as I got back home I assumed.................
            Doh!

Col

Comment

No worries
              Mark Harrison

Comment

Working...
              X