Index question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Index question

What am I doing wrong or not doing to cause 'No People' to be found in the Index?

Re: Index question

Hi,

I'm not sure what you are doing to start with.

However, using the left "sidebar" click on "people" and then go over to the right hand sidebar and enter a name at the top.

You should get all the names to start with, if nothing is entered in the search button.

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Re: Index question

I have the same issue. It took most of the day for Dropbox to sync after I dragged my family file from my computer, but after letting the iPad try for hours to load the file in ReunionTouch, it's still empty. It opens just fine from Dropbox on my IMac, so I know there's nothing wrong with the file.

It is a very large file, over 1.5GB, and contains over 240,000 individuals. I suspect a file that size is more than the iPad can manage. I may have to break it down into separate family files for each great-great-grandparent's ancestors to be able to use the app at all.

Comment

Working...
      X