Showing relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing relationships

Over the years my Reunion has always shown the relationship of ancestors and relatives to me. With Reunion 12 I'm having trouble getting the program to do that. I have set my family view preferences to show relationships inside the couple buttons, but it does not do so. I had the feature working the other day but it is not working today. I'm very frustrated.
    Last edited by AnneMurray; 29 July 2018, 04:09 PM. Reason: insert a word

Re: Showing relationships

Originally posted by AnneMurray View Post
    Over the years my Reunion has always shown the relationship of ancestors and relatives to me. With Reunion 12 I'm having trouble getting the program to do that. I have set my family view preferences to show relationships inside the couple buttons, but it does not do so. I had the feature working the other day but it is not working today. I'm very frustrated.
    Switch the sidebar (on the right) to "Relatives", then click and drag your "person" button to the sidebar and release it. Reunion should recalculate your list of relatives.

Or on your person button, click on the pull-down person menu button (the gray "angle" in the upper right corner of your person button) and select "Find Relatives".

If you want the list of relatives to update as you add or remove people, make sure "Identify relationships 'on the fly'" is checked in the Relatives sidebar (click change, then check the checkbox).
    Last edited by Dennis J. Cunniff; 29 July 2018, 05:44 PM.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
    X