Second wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second wife

To change the preferred spouse, click in the Preferred column. A red check mark indicates the spouse who is designated as preferred. Thus, if a person has multiple spouses, and you typically want a particular spouse to appear with a person as you navigate through your family file, the key is to change the preferred spouse.

I have my 2nd wife marked as preferred but she never appears when I return to my file.

Re: Second wife

Originally posted by Sully2004 View Post
    To change the preferred spouse, click in the Preferred column. A red check mark indicates the spouse who is designated as preferred. Thus, if a person has multiple spouses, and you typically want a particular spouse to appear with a person as you navigate through your family file, the key is to change the preferred spouse.

I have my 2nd wife marked as preferred but she never appears when I return to my file.
    I'm curious...from where are you returning when you return to your file?

I.e., is it possible that you are returning from a child belonging to you and your 1st wife?

Please let us know.

Thanks
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

What is your "home family" set to? See Reunion > Preferences > Startup
      Byron Spoon

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
        I'm curious...from where are you returning when you return to your file?

I.e., is it possible that you are returning from a child belonging to you and your 1st wife?

Please let us know.

Thanks
        Everywhere I return from! Not just my children.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronSpoon View Post
          What is your "home family" set to? See Reunion > Preferences > Startup
          Open the most recent family file
          Go to the Home family

Comment

My Home family is me and my 1st wife so I guess my question should be: How do I change my Home Family to me and my 2nd wife?

Comment

My Home family is me and my 1st wife so I guess my question should be: How do I change my Home Family to me and my 2nd wife?
              To change your home family to you and your 2nd wife, go to the family view showing you and your 2nd wife.
              Then open Reunion > Preferences > Startup.
              In the pane that opens do the following:
              (1) Select Go to the Home family, and
              (2) at the bottom, click on “Use Current Family” (i.e. the family currently being shown on your family view consisting of you and your 2nd wife).

That should do it. Next time you close and reopen your family file I would expect Reunion to open with the view of you and your 2nd wife.
              Byron Spoon

Comment

Perfect!! Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X