This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source templates updated?

One of the drawbacks of Reunion has been the inability to create footnotes or endnotes, bibliography, and short notes from one entry based on Elizabeth Shown Mills EE formats. Has this been addressed in Reunion 11?

I hesitate to upgrade to this version if this hasn't been addressed and think that the money would be better spent on a program that allows this formatting.

Can anyone answer?

Thanks..

Re: Source templates updated?

Reunion's system of recording and reporting source documentation, endnotes, and citations is not based on the work of Elizabeth Shown Mills. That hasn't changed.

We should all use the tools that best fit our needs. If another tool provides something you feel is crucial, then that's the tool you should use.
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Source templates updated?

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      Reunion's system of recording and reporting source documentation, endnotes, and citations is not based on the work of Elizabeth Shown Mills. That hasn't changed.

We should all use the tools that best fit our needs. If another tool provides something you feel is crucial, then that's the tool you should use.
      You're right, Frank. I've tried several programs and each one requires you to compromise in one way or another. So, choose a program that requires the least compromises. I'm rapidly appreciating taht this is Reunion 11! Great update.
      Paul Scott
      Crickhowell, Wales

Comment

Working...
      X