This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pages 5.5.2, OS 10.10.2 & Reunion reports

Reports I printed in earlier Pages came from Reunion. I get a screen saying that Pages cannot read the Reunion text file.

How do I get Reunion reports within pages?

Re: Pages 5.5.2, OS 10.10.2 & Reunion reports

Originally posted by Frank Rader View Post
    Reports I printed in earlier Pages came from Reunion. I get a screen saying that Pages cannot read the Reunion text file.

Sounds like an issue that first arose under Mavericks OS. Click here to see some alternatives.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Rader View Post

Hi Frank,

Take a look at this FAQ from Leister -

If you kept your old version of Pages, you should be able to find it in Applications > iWorks. If you didn't keep the old version, and, if you don't have MS Office/Word and don't want to pay for it, you can use the free app LibreOffice. It works well and has features you can't find in Pages.
      Kaye Mushalik
      -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
      -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
      -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Originally posted by kmgenealogy View Post
        Hi Frank,

Take a look at this FAQ from Leister -

If you kept your old version of Pages, you should be able to find it in Applications > iWorks. If you didn't keep the old version, and, if you don't have MS Office/Word and don't want to pay for it, you can use the free app LibreOffice. It works well and has features you can't find in Pages.

I open my reports in TextEdit and then cut and paste them into Pages. Clunky but it works.
        Terri Works - Fifth Generation Californian
        Using Reunion 11 and High Sierra OS

Comment

Working...
        X