This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shading

The shading on all my person buttons is light grey. I have one individual with red shading around the person name. I didn't put it there. Why is it there? How do I get rid of it?

Thanks,
    Bob Bullock

Re: Shading

If you're talking about the child buttons, the one with the outline probably has a child status set.
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by ttl View Post
      If you're talking about the child buttons, the one with the outline probably has a child status set.
      Thanks for responding. What does "having a child status set" mean? How do I change it?

Bob Bullock

Comment

Child Status is a way to flag certain characteristics such as adopted, twin, died at birth, etc. You should be able to navigate to the family card where the button in question is in the children part of the card, then click on the button between the children and parents that is labeled "+ Children". When the menu appears, choose "Batch Entry." Then you should be able to change Child Status in one of the columns toward the right. Hope this helps.
        Tim Lundin
        Heartland Family Graphics
        http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by ttl View Post
          Child Status is a way to flag certain characteristics such as adopted, twin, died at birth, etc. You should be able to navigate to the family card where the button in question is in the children part of the card, then click on the button between the children and parents that is labeled "+ Children". When the menu appears, choose "Batch Entry." Then you should be able to change Child Status in one of the columns toward the right. Hope this helps.
          Problem solved. Easy when you know how. Thanks for taking the time to help out.

I appreciate it.

Bob Bullock

Comment

Working...
          X