This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multimedia links.

I have a multimedia folder in Reunion Files in Documents. I have established links to all the multimedia in Reunion and then the link is lost and I redo it and it loses the link again. What am I doing wrong and why do I have to keep relinking the preferred pictures? I am using Reunion 10.0.6 with Yosemite. Thank you for any help you can give me as I am wasting a lot of time relinking.
    Last edited by barb; 07 March 2015, 01:31 AM. Reason: Forgot to give Reunion & OS information.

Re: multimedia links.

Originally posted by barb View Post
    I have a multimedia folder in Reunion Files in Documents. I have established links to all the multimedia in Reunion and then the link is lost and I redo it and it loses the link again. What am I doing wrong and why do I have to keep relinking the preferred pictures? I am using Reunion 10.0.6 with Yosemite. Thank you for any help you can give me as I am wasting a lot of time relinking.
    I'm not sure what's going on. Are you manually relinking each picture? Have you tried using "Repair Media Locations..."? (Open Reunion Preferences, go to the Multimedia Files panel, and click the "Repair Media Locations..." button).
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: multimedia links.

Thank you Dennis. I have been manually linking them and when I went to repair links, it did. Now I will have to wait and see if they unlink again. Thanks again. I love this forum.

Comment

Working...
      X