This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Sources

How do I make a printed copy of my sources? I did it back in 2009, but my instructions do not seem to work today.

Re: Printing Sources

Select Sources from the Sidebar so that they appear in the list at right. Then at the bottom of your window you should see a "Share" symbol (a rectangle with a right-facing arrow) which will allow you to create a Sources Report.
    Montgomery, Alabama

Comment

Re: Printing Sources

Originally posted by Don P View Post
      How do I make a printed copy of my sources? I did it back in 2009, but my instructions do not seem to work today.
      Originally posted by Steve W. Jackson View Post
      Select Sources from the Sidebar so that they appear in the list at right. Then at the bottom of your window you should see a "Share" symbol (a rectangle with a right-facing arrow) which will allow you to create a Sources Report.
      Hopefully you don't have too many sources. I took a look at this method just to see what result I would get, and my source list, if printed, would run to 305 pages.

Actually, I don't print very much stuff. I'm working for paperless records, not paperMORE.

As always, YMMV.
      John Bastin
      jbastin1@me.com
      Researching: Bastin, Decker, Brake, Perry, Schmid, Sheppard, Matty, Fox, Orr, Eicher
      Mac OS X 10.13.4, Reunion 12.0 (Build 180502) 64-bit

Comment

Working...
      X