This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multimedia

I put documents, photos, clippings in the multimedia, but the problem is that the first item entered shows up beside the name. For example if I find a grave and later a picture of the person, The grave always remains the picture shown and I cannot manage to have the picture of the person to appear when I do not enter into multimedia. Is there any way of inverting them?

Re: Multimedia

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
    I put documents, photos, clippings in the multimedia, but the problem is that the first item entered shows up beside the name. For example if I find a grave and later a picture of the person, The grave always remains the picture shown and I cannot manage to have the picture of the person to appear when I do not enter into multimedia. Is there any way of inverting them?
    On the family card, click on the image next to the name. On the dialog box that comes up, click once on the image you want to be next to the person's name. Go down to the "Information" box and click "Preferred". The image you want should then appear next to the person's name. Close the dialog box.

Hope this helps.
    Kaye Mushalik
    -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
    -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
    -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Originally posted by kmgenealogy View Post
      On the family card, click on the image next to the name. On the dialog box that comes up, click once on the image you want to be next to the person's name. Go down to the "Information" box and click "Preferred". The image you want should then appear next to the person's name. Close the dialog box.

Hope this helps.
      Thanks Kaye

It worked perfectly.

Gabriel

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
        Thanks Kaye

It worked perfectly.

Gabriel
        Glad to help.
        Kaye Mushalik
        -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
        -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
        -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Working...
        X