This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web projects and mobile devices

Hi... I have a Reunion-generated web project here. It uses the Notepad theme. It is indexed by Google and other search engines.

I have just had a warning from Google Webmaster Tools:
    Google systems have tested 184 pages from your site and found that 99% of them have critical mobile usability errors. The errors on these 183 pages severely affect how mobile users are able to experience your website. These pages will not be seen as mobile-friendly by Google Search, and will therefore be displayed and ranked appropriately for smartphone users.

Google's complaints are about: Viewport not configured; small font size & touch elements too close. These problems are being found on ps wc wp pc pages.

For the Wordpress section of my site, the theme now uses html that adapts to different screen sizes. It looks like the Reunion web project themes need to be modernised in this respect. Any uptake?
    Tony Voss
    antipole genealogy pages

Re: Web projects and mobile devices

Originally posted by Tony Voss View Post
    Hi... I have a Reunion-generated web project here. It uses the Notepad theme. It is indexed by Google and other search engines.
    This link doesn't work for me either.
    Kaye Mushalik
    -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
    -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
    -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Working...
    X