This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug? with calendar

Just noticed a strange happening with my calendar. I have my Reunion (10.0.6) set to bring up the people with birthdays and marriage anniversaries in the next week when it opens.

While this works well all year I have just discovered that it is now bringing up those with birthdays/anniversaries for the 1-4 January 2015 and the behaviour of these items is different from normal. Instead of the ones for those dates being listed after December 31 they appear at the top of list, and instead of the age being what they will turn on their birthday it is using the date they turned in 2014.

I appreciate it only occurs for a week, but am wondering if it is only happening to me, or if this is something that needs to be fixed.

Yours
    from a glorious summers day at the beach where I am finally finding time to do some genealogy
    Kaye
    using MacBook Air running 10.8.2

Re: Bug? with calendar

Mine is the same Kaye. Have a wonderful time at the beach. We are having a warm day; it's only -1C.
    Kevan Yuck, RU~13.0 (Build: 210616) 64-bit, macOS 11.4
    Search - Hebner, Hein(s), Keuhl, Wilke, Juch, Yuch, Yuck, Yuke

Comment

Re: Bug? with calendar

Me too! It's just sorted incorrectly. My guess is that the coding doesn't haven't it looking at the year field when it does the sort routine.
      Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
      Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
      iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Working...
      X