X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationships in Tree View

Hello again...

Yet another query along the lines of "this used to be in my previous software but I can't see it or find it in Reunion" vein...:-)

Is there any way in the Tree View that the box can display the relationship of that person to the tree root, i.e.. myself...???

Dougie.
    Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!

Re: Relationships in Tree View

When in Tree View, click the "gear" icon at the bottom right of the pane. You will see a checkbox for relationships.
    Donald W. Moore
    Virginia Beach, Virginia

Comment

Re: Relationships in Tree View

This is one of those things that is not as obvious as it could be. And it is not precisely what you ask for.

Select Find in the left bar. Choose the two people that you want to find the relationship between. Click Find Relationship. In addition to data about the relationship, a button will appear near the right edge of the main window. It is Create Chart.

Click the Create Chart button and a Descendant style chart will be produced that begins with the two selected people -- one on each leg --- and goes upward to their common ancestor.

I thought there was a way to display this in Tree View but I may be having a senior moment this morning.....
      Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
      Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
      iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Working...
      X