Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I upgrade from 9.06 to version 10?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I upgrade from 9.06 to version 10?

I have worked with Reunion 9.06 for several years and am happy with it, but wonder if there is enough difference that it would be worth it to pay to download version 10?

Re: Should I upgrade from 9.06 to version 10?

See --> http://www.leisterpro.com/doc/versio...ewfeatures.php
    Byron Spoon

Comment

I think version 10 is infinitely better despite a few annoying new quirks that were introduced with it.
      Jamie.

Comment

Version 10 is definitely better - though to be honest I appreciated it more once I had a bigger screen, with room for that sidebar, so that I didn't have to keep popping it in and out.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Talibard View Post
          Version 10 is definitely better - though to be honest I appreciated it more once I had a bigger screen, with room for that sidebar, so that I didn't have to keep popping it in and out.
          I agree with Michael's comment, the sidebar is not ideal on smaller screens but still useable - it has a separate list windows which can be used. Reunion 9 is more compact from memory. The addition of places with geocodes is a nice feature, as is the search the web in version 10.

Comment

Thanks to each of you for your response. I think I'll go ahead and download version 10.

Comment

Working...
            X