This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing & Permissions - Time Machine - Reunion 10

I recently tried to merge to sources (will never do it again!). I have Time Machine backing up my computer and went back to the file before I made the mistake. Figured out how to create the file to move back into the Reunion File and when I tried to make the move it said to make sure the file permission is unlocked and then go to Sharing & Permissions and make sure the items are unlocked and not designated as Read Only or No Access. I unlocked the file and that didn't allow permission to move the file.

When it says to make sure the items are not designated as Read Only or No access does this mean I should make all the items Read & Write?

Any help would be appreciated. I won't be using this particular database until I get the sources corrected!!!

Marian Newman Parsons
    booklady@embarqmail.com

Re: Sharing & Permissions - Time Machine - Reunion 10

Originally posted by Marian Parsons View Post
    ...I have Time Machine backing up my computer and went back to the file before I made the mistake. Figured out how to create the file to move back into the Reunion File and when I tried to make the move it said to make sure the file permission is unlocked and then go to Sharing & Permissions and make sure the items are unlocked and not designated as Read Only or No Access...

When it says to make sure the items are not designated as Read Only or No access does this mean I should make all the items Read & Write?...
    The Reunion Files folder and the items in that Reunion Files folder should be Read & Write.

I hope this is helpful:-)
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X