This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sync reunion 10 from iPhone to mac

I have reunion 10 on my iPhone. How can I sync my info already on my iPhone for the first time to my new mac book pro? I have installed the software to the new mac already.

Re: sync reunion 10 from iPhone to mac

Did you have Reunion on the old Mac? If so, you should bring that family file(s) and the entire Reunion Files folder to the new Mac.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Did you have Reunion on the old Mac? If so, you should bring that family file(s) and the entire Reunion Files folder to the new Mac.
      Yes Reunion is on the old Mac. I backed up my computer to time machine and can't figure out how to retrieve the reunion 10 info.

I did not want everything from the old Mac on the new Mac. So I entered the new items on the new Mac individually.

How do I find my family file in my time machine back up? Or is there another way to get my family file to the new mac?
      Last edited by Frank; 26 January 2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

A much better strategy would have been to use the Migration Assistant, bring everything over and then delete from the new machine those things you don't want. Having said that....

You do not need to involve Time Machine. At this point, probably the most efficient way to move is to copy the entire Reunion Files folder onto a USB stick, assuming you have a large enough stick, then copy that into the Documents folder on the new Mac. Since you didn't use Migration Assistant, it is likely that you will need to run the Repair Media function within Reunion. (You could also do this with a spare external hard drive or burning the files onto to a CD.)
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Working...
        X