This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems transferring to iPhone

I've got Reunion on Mac (Mavericks) and iPhone (latest versions of both). I've been doing a lot of transfers between them as necessary, but have been noticing recently that now when I try to Put my family file back onto the iPhone it hangs about halfway through the transfer and doesn't respond no matter how long I wait. I've even tried completely deleting the family file from the iPhone and re-syncing it, but still hangs halfway through. Anyone else noticing this? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Re: Problems transferring to iPhone

Originally posted by epetti View Post
    I've got Reunion on Mac (Mavericks) and iPhone (latest versions of both). I've been doing a lot of transfers between them as necessary, but have been noticing recently that now when I try to Put my family file back onto the iPhone it hangs about halfway through the transfer and doesn't respond no matter how long I wait. I've even tried completely deleting the family file from the iPhone and re-syncing it, but still hangs halfway through. Anyone else noticing this? Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Hello,

You may find Mark's post (#7) on this web page helpful in solving the problem...

Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by epetti View Post

Thanks.
      -------
      When the transfer process stalls, try clicking the 'Proceed' button again. I find this works every time; the transfer re-starts and continues to its conclusion. Hope it works for you.

Dave Hales
      Dave Hales, UK

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. No luck. I'm connected on my computer via ethernet only. Tried restarting the phone. Repaired my media, synced again. Same problem. A little over halfway through it hangs. I get the spinning circle so I can't even press Proceed again.

If I Force Quit Reunion and try again, then the next time it hangs before I can even press Proceed the first time.

Comment

As a follow up, it works fine if I do it with no photos. So, seems to be some sort of problem with photos.

Comment

Working...
          X