This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting people

What is the easiest way to delete someone you added in error? The only way I have found is that I have to do a search for them, then select them in the list that comes up on the right, then go to File>Delete>Selected Person. Isn't there a quicker way? I feel like I should be able to drag them into the trash can or right click and delete them or something.

Re: Deleting people

Originally posted by donworth View Post
    What is the easiest way to delete someone you added in error?
    Drag them to the clipboard, then empty the clipboard.

If the clipboard isn't showing, you'll have to click "clipboard" in the Navbar (left) first.

To empty the clipboard, use the tool icon that appears below it in the Sidebar (right).

(also, if you want to delete them directly from the Sidebar, you can select them, then type command-delete instead of going to File>Delete>Selected Person.)
    Last edited by Dennis J. Cunniff; 29 September 2013, 02:08 PM.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Just drag them into the Clipboard title in the lower left. It isn't necessary to have the Clipboard showing on the right.
      Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
      Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
      iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Thanks, Guys. I knew there had to be an easier way. Wish there was a trash can icon on screen tho so I didn't have to go through the clipboard foo-de-rol. But, then, I guess the clipboard is more of a trash can than a clipboard anyway since you can empty it.
        Last edited by donworth; 29 September 2013, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X