This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source person, Home Couple

Can anyone tell me why my husband is listed (under his name on the Home Card) as the 9G Grandson. If I click back all the way to the "Source" person he is 9G Grandson to, it is arbitrarily one of his 9G Grandfathers. How do I change that? My husband should be the "Source" person of his own chart, should he not? At least I would like him to be.
    Thanks.

Re: Source person, Home Couple

Originally posted by spiritree View Post
    Can anyone tell me why my husband is listed (under his name on the Home Card) as the 9G Grandson. If I click back all the way to the "Source" person he is 9G Grandson to, it is arbitrarily one of his 9G Grandfathers. How do I change that? My husband should be the "Source" person of his own chart, should he not? At least I would like him to be.
    Thanks.
    The Source person is the person who last had his or her "Relationships" identified.
    To make your husband the source, go to his card, right-click on his button on the family card, and pick "Find Relatives" from the pop-up menu.

He'll stay the source person until you (or someone else) identifies someone else's relatives.

(You can also get to the same menu by clicking on the little down-pointing triangle in the right upper corner of his family card button, or you can identify someone's relatives by setting the sidebar to "Relatives" and dragging their button to the sidebar.)
    Last edited by Frank; 31 August 2013, 07:31 AM.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: Source person, Home Couple

Thanks Dennis.
      Last edited by Frank; 31 August 2013, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X