This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Media Selection issue

This may not be a Reunion issue, but as it involves Reunion, I'm hoping the 'Leister Pros' can provide an explanation. All SW is up-to-date. I use both iPhoto and Aperture; the former for organizing, the latter for the more serious photo editing.
    I have 3 Libraries (shared) that exist in the Aperture Libraries folder (call them A, B, and C). I cannot make rhyme or reason for the libraries that Reunion shows when I attempt to find a photo for insert via "Choose Media File" window, left side Media - Photos, then the + button. It seems that the one consistency I've found is that the iPhoto library displayed by Reunion was the last library Aperture had opened. Ex. IPhoto last used library A, Aperture last used library C. In Reunion, the iPhoto Media shown is library C. (The library displayed for Aperture is one of the other 2 - I haven't broken that code yet) When iPhoto is reopened, it opens library A, the one it last used. If I quit all programs, then open Aperture, and then choose library B, close Aperture, then open Reunion, the default iPhoto library I'll see for media selection is B.
    Any hints as to what may be going on with this situation will be appreciated. Thanks for your consideration.
    R, Jim Cole, Jacksonville FL
Working...
X