This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default for dividing lines

I am using Reunion 10. Is there a way in Reunion ----> Preferences ----> Reports, to

Re: Default for dividing lines

If you put a blank space (delete the dashes, then press the spacebar once) in the field, Reunion will save that as the dividing line, so you won't see any lines in the report.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

I thought that might have worked. But, it did not. Whenever I quit out of Reunion, it does not save it as a default. So, when I open Reunion up the next time, I have to take out the dividing line again. I want to be able to permanently take out the dividing line in family group sheets and register reports, when opening in Pages, so I won't have to keep doing it.
      Last edited by brcox1; 17 May 2013, 04:29 PM.

Comment

If using Pages... Highlight a whole line of a dashes separator and copy it. Go Edit > Find > Find. Click Advanced tab. Paste the dashed line into the uppermost box. Move cursor to lowest box. Popup the Insert popup to the right of said box and choose what you want; I choose Paragraph break. Finally, click Replace All. Voila! All the dashed lines are wiped out and replaced with a blank line.

If using another word processor, you will be able to do the same. Only the names of some labels will differ.
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Thanks. But, I would like to do this before opening Pages. I would like to do this, if possible, in the Reunion preferences menu.

Comment

Originally posted by brcox1 View Post
            ...Whenever I quit out of Reunion, it does not save it as a default. So, when I open Reunion up the next time, I have to take out the dividing line again. I want to be able to permanently take out the dividing line in family group sheets and register reports, when opening in Pages, so I won't have to keep doing it.
            In the Report preferences, in the dividing line field, empty the field and then instead of pressing the space key, press Option+Space. This will make a "non-breaking" space character, which Reunion will save.
            Frank Leister
            Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
            X