This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of day-by-day events?

Perhaps this feature exists, but I haven't been able to find it in either the documentation or in ReunionTalk. What I'd like to be able to do is to generate a comprehensive day-by-day list of all specific dates in my database. In other words, on January 1 (of any year) who was born, christened, married, died, etc? And so on through the year. This past year was a very momentous one for me in terms of family history research, and I wrote a thirty-some page story about it which I sent to family and friends at Christmas. What I'm thinking I might like to do this coming Christmas is to produce a calendar to send to folks which would highlight significant events in family history, but I don't know how to produce a day-by-day list of events to work with.

Great thanks for any help you can provide!

Tim Smith
    Athens, OH

Re: List of day-by-day events?

Originally posted by smitht View Post
    Perhaps this feature exists, but I haven't been able to find it in either the documentation or in ReunionTalk. What I'd like to be able to do is to generate a comprehensive day-by-day list of all specific dates in my database. In other words, on January 1 (of any year) who was born, christened, married, died, etc? And so on through the year. This past year was a very momentous one for me in terms of family history research, and I wrote a thirty-some page story about it which I sent to family and friends at Christmas. What I'm thinking I might like to do this coming Christmas is to produce a calendar to send to folks which would highlight significant events in family history, but I don't know how to produce a day-by-day list of events to work with.
    The "Calendar" sidebar will give you a list of everyone who did any one thing on any one day (for example, all people born on January 1, or all people who died on June 29). You click on the "settings" icon under the sidebar to change the date or event. I don't think there's any easier way to get a complete list of all events that happened on January 1 than combining those separate lists.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
    X