This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing Relationships

I have two different family files and in one it is showing the relationships in the boxes and the other it isn't. I have relationships added to the fields. Any ideas why it will show in one and not the other even though the settings match? Thanks

Re: Showing Relationships

Originally posted by MarkHill View Post
    I have two different family files and in one it is showing the relationships in the boxes and the other it isn't. I have relationships added to the fields. Any ideas why it will show in one and not the other even though the settings match? Thanks
    Keep in mind that relationships do not automatically populate. When adding new people, for instance, relationships will not appear for them.

The simplest solution is probably to go and have Reunion list relatives. This will cause it to recalculate relationships beginning with the designated "Source" person, after which any blood relationship should subsequently appear.
    Montgomery, Alabama

Comment

Steve thanks for the information. I just got the upgrade to 10 last night, can you tell me where to find the relist relatives?

Comment

Figured it out... This new format is going to take some time to get used too but love the feel and look of it on my ipad.

Comment

Working...
        X