This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion 10.0.5 won't sync to iPhone 10.0.5

I just updated my iPhone app and am trying to sync from Reunion on my Mac running 10.8.2 to my iPhone 4 which is running version 6.1. I'm trying to sync using wifi and it says Bonjour Enabled and Connected to Mac - Reunion 10.0.5. I've tried 3 times and Reunion recognizes my iPhone and starts the sync by gathering information but gets hung up on Uploading to mobile device about a quarter of the way through.

I have plenty of space on my iPhone because I had my data file there before updating the iPhone app.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Pat Koenig

Re: Reunion 10.0.5 won't sync to iPhone 10.0.5

I read some previous posts (what a concept!?) and turned off my wifi and both iPad and iPhone synced right away.

Love Reunion!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Koenig View Post
      I read some previous posts (what a concept!?) and turned off my wifi and both iPad and iPhone synced right away.
      I am using Reunion 10.0.5 on the Mac and 2.0.2 on my iPhone 4S. I was able to update a couple of files on my iPhone before it quit syncing. I read this thread, turned off Wi-Fi and was able to update all my files on the iPhone.

My question is why does Wi-Fi interfere with syncing?

Comment

My experience is that things can get a little confused when the computer is connected to the network by ethernet when the computer's wifi is turned on. Turning off the computer wifi and leaving only the router wifi on seems to leave the signal environment a bit less confusing for the devices.
        Tim Lundin
        Heartland Family Graphics
        http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Vaughan View Post
          .........My question is why does Wi-Fi interfere with syncing?
          Another situation that I have found when helping people is that two WiFi networks were operational. Most broadband routers supplied from your Internet provider have builtin WiFi and are installed with the WiFi turned on. Many Mac users have a Time Capsule or an Airport Extreme. So we get into situations where two networks are present and the wrong one gets chosen.

The solution is simple; turn off the provider's WiFi network. In most cases, this is done via a web interface that comes up by connecting to the provider's device via a local IP address. The precise address should be available in the literature that the installer techie gave to you.
          Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
          Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
          iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Working...
          X