This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Relative chart

I notice that in recently preparing a chart displaying relatives that the marriage details are not being shown.
    Is this because I have not selected an option that would display this detail or is it correct that this detail is not available in this form of chart?

Secondly in another Relative chart I have a single case of a couple linked with marriage who in the chart are separated into different boxes.
    That is the male descendant shows in his box his birth and death and quite separately in another box displayed to the far right of the chart is his wife that shows her birth and death.
    In the case of the wife I do have some details of her parents which I would not have expected to be included in this chart but they are displayed as well.
    I suspect the the wife's parents have created this anomaly in the chart but would be interested to hear from others

Re: A Relative chart

Originally posted by g.winters View Post
    I notice that in recently preparing a chart displaying relatives that the marriage details are not being shown. Is this because I have not selected an option that would display this detail or is it correct that this detail is not available in this form of chart?
    I can't say what's happening in your instance, but the relative chart usually does show marriage details. You may have changed the default layout? Where the husband and wife appear in different boxes, the marriage info appears with the husband only.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

I concur with Dennis, and would also point out that married relatives above the source person will be split into separate boxes to deal with their respective branches.
      Tim Lundin
      Heartland Family Graphics
      http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Thank you both for your response to this issue
        Just back from 2 months away and still sorting out problems
        Appreciate your guidance

Comment

Working...
        X