This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Select and Print part Index

I want to select a given number of people in the Index list and then print them out.

I cannot find how to select a successive number of names down the list short of clicking each one one at a time (marking them). I

Re: Select and Print part Index

The Apple standby of Shift-Command-4, to take a screen shot of what you need any help?
    Rupert

Researching Large; Cuddon; Ford, Gadsdon and Fletcher

Comment

One way may be to pick People for the sidebar. It then will have your whole index. At the bottom of the sidebar is a blue arrow/box. Click & print to your word processor. Then highlight the ones you want & copy to another page.

If it's all of one surname, do a search in the People list or use the Find button in the top left sidebar, and print per above.

Hope this helps. If not what you actually need, perhaps it will give you some ideas.
      Kaye Mushalik
      -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
      -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
      -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

I've solved it.

You make an Index of the surname that you want. You then make a Report, and then copy and paste it to a word processing document and then print out.

The Report icon is at the bottom of the Index page.

I believe you can print out the Report Index but my printer is a little tempermental and didn't like the Report Index - will sus this out.

Of course, if you could select the range of names that you want to print out directly from the index then that would save a lot of head scratching

Thank you for your help

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X