This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to create charts

I have been using Reunion since 1997 and have had several Macs and have had no problems creating charts. However, for the last 3 years since buy a new iMac I have not been able to create charts.

When I do click on a chart I get a message, invalid file format, or nothing happens at all. This has happened with all Reunion version for the last 3 years including the demo of the new version 10.

I assume it something to do my iMac but can't figure out what.

2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3..OS 10.8.2

Re: Unable to create charts

Originally posted by Bill Door View Post
    I have been using Reunion since 1997 and have had several Macs and have had no problems creating charts. However, for the last 3 years since buy a new iMac I have not been able to create charts.
    Do you receive an error message when you attempt to "create" a chart? Try this and let me know...

1. Open your family file to a family card showing all three generations. (I.e., parents on top, husband/wife in the center and children below.)

2. Choose Create -> Pedigree Chart.

3. Click "Chart."

Originally posted by Bill Door View Post
    When I do click on a chart I get a message, invalid file format, or nothing happens at all.
    The "Invalid File Format" message normally appears when you try to open a text file or some other non-Reunion file from within Reunion's "Open" window.

Are you certain the file you are attempting to open is a chart? If so, please send it to me at <sales@leisterpro.com> so we can take a look at it here. We should be able to determine why you are receiving that error message.

Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X