This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

resizing the family card

Just upgraded from Reunion 8 to 10. Why can't I make the family card as small as I could with 8? With 8, I could make it as small as I wanted. With 10, the card gets to a certain point and doesn't get any smaller. As my screen is small, I often want to make the card small so I can see other data on my screen.

Re: resizing the family card

Originally posted by Jean View Post
    Just upgraded from Reunion 8 to 10. Why can't I make the family card as small as I could with 8? With 8, I could make it as small as I wanted. With 10, the card gets to a certain point and doesn't get any smaller. As my screen is small, I often want to make the card small so I can see other data on my screen.
    Hi Jean,

As you have noticed the Reunion 10 window is very different from the Reunion 8 window. Due to some of those differences, minimum size limits put into place for Reunion 10 are a bit larger than those put into place in Reunion 8.

Some users have found it helpful to hide the sidebar on the right. An easy way to do that is to press and hold "Shift-Command-H" on your keyboard. (And, you can do the same to get it to re-appear.)

Incidentally, one other trick you may find helpful is opening the List window (similar to the Index in Reunion 8) by pressing and holding "Command-L" on your keyboard. This allows you to open and access the List window without using the sidebar.

Perhaps some other users can offer other suggestions to make the most of the space available.
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: resizing the family card

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      ... Perhaps some other users can offer other suggestions to make the most of the space available.
      See further discussion on this thread
      --> http://www.reuniontalk.com/showthread.php?t=7992
      Byron Spoon

Comment

Working...
      X