This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ages Report

I used the Ages Report in R9 often. I would create the report in Pages, export it to Numbers and then position it to coorespond to other family members by years. It was a great way to see migration patterns and empty time spans for individuals. I tried the Ages report in R10 but cannot get the same formatting. When I take the info from Pages to Numbers, there are too many returns and the data is not lined up across the page. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I might get something similar to the old report? Thanks. - pb
    PB
    Family History researcher

Re: Ages Report

Originally posted by pdburrow View Post
    I used the Ages Report in R9 often. I would create the report in Pages, export it to Numbers and then position it to coorespond to other family members by years. It was a great way to see migration patterns and empty time spans for individuals. I tried the Ages report in R10 but cannot get the same formatting. When I take the info from Pages to Numbers, there are too many returns and the data is not lined up across the page. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I might get something similar to the old report? Thanks. - pb
    Hi Patricia,

The only way I know of to get the same formatting you saw with Reunion 9's Ages report is to remove the unwanted Return characters in Pages (which would leave only a tab between the appropriate fields) before exporting it as a text file.

In order to see the invisible Tab and Return characters in your Pages document, choose View -> Show Invisibles.

I hope you find this information helpful:-)
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X