This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Format Question

I am trying to use Pages to create a family report.

I would like to have different pages of the report to be in different formats (e.g., page orientations).

For example I would like to have one page in regular portrait format, and the next page in landscape format, and the following page back in portrait format, etc.

I canNOT figure out how to make that happen in Pages.

Every time I change the page orientation in Pages, it changes ALL of the pages of the document to that format.

I would appreciate some help on this. Detailed help if possible since I am not computer savvy.

Thanks.

Troy--- P.S. I also tried to use Keynote software, but it does the same thing.

Re: Format Question

Originally posted by Troy View Post
    I am trying to use Pages to create a family report.

I would like to have different pages of the report to be in different formats (e.g., page orientations).

For example I would like to have one page in regular portrait format, and the next page in landscape format, and the following page back in portrait format, etc.

I canNOT figure out how to make that happen in Pages.

Every time I change the page orientation in Pages, it changes ALL of the pages of the document to that format.

I would appreciate some help on this. Detailed help if possible since I am not computer savvy.

Thanks.

Troy--- P.S. I also tried to use Keynote software, but it does the same thing.
    You should be able to change from Portrait to Landscape by doing this.
    Insert a Layout break using the top drop down bar.
    Open the inspector if is not already and select the "document inspector" which is the leftmost top icon. Just below that are three buttons, select the "document" one.
    Then click on the "page setup" button near the label Page size
    Then click the right hand icon in the "Orientation group"
    You should now be in landscape until you change back by doing the same steps.....

Good luck, This may be explained better somewhere in the pages help files.

Comment

Re: Format Question

Mick---

Thanks very much for the help and detailed instructions.

It is exactly what I needed to solve the problem.

Troy---

Comment

Working...
      X