This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following Threads in This Forum

I have read the "ReunionHelp Talk" and looked at folders but don't yet know if there is a way of following a particular thread. I also searched the Forum on Threads. In my case I'm interested in following the thread/s on Web Publications.
    At this point I have marked One page of each Thread and put it in in my Reading List" in Safari. There probably is a better way. I know this is a basic question but please be kind to my ignorance.
    Richard Palmer
    "Life is Good"
    Click here to email me
    Wahl&Schmidt-Germany; McCarbery-Ireland

Re: Following Threads in This Forum

Click on User Settings above, then choose Edit Your Details on the left side. Scroll down until you find the section for Reunion Talk Digest. Pick your format and click Save Changes.

This will give you a daily email of postings for the past 24 hours (or the entire weekend on Monday's digest).
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Thanks. I have done that. As a refinement I am wondering if there is a way to follow just one or two threads that I which am particularly interested. I see something about subscribing to threads and folders.
      Richard Palmer
      "Life is Good"
      Click here to email me
      Wahl&Schmidt-Germany; McCarbery-Ireland

Comment

When you post a reply to a thread, below where you type in the text of your post (in the "Additional Options" section) there's a "Thread Subscription" option where you can choose instant/daily/weekly e-mail notifications for the thread.

HTH
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X