This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing

Is there a way in Reunion 10 to print the births of the last 3 years? I am getting ready for a reunion and like to print the deaths and the birth since the last reunion.

Thank You,
    Dave

Re: Printing

Originally posted by The Lehmans View Post
    Is there a way in Reunion 10 to print the births of the last 3 years? I am getting ready for a reunion and like to print the deaths and the birth since the last reunion.
    First "find" the records you want:

If you want one list:

"Birth Date" "After" "2009"
    OR
    "Death Date" "After" "2009"

Press the Find button.

The records that fit your criteria are now in the Results sidebar.

If you press the blue "share results" button at the bottom of the sidebar, a report will open in your word processor.

If you wanted to refine this a little, you could also have pressed the yellow "List" button at the bottom of the sidebar and chosen what information to include in the report, and then press the blue "share" button in the list window to get your report.

I think, though, that you would do better with separate "recent births" and "recent death" lists, in which case you'd do this twice, once for "Birth Date" "After" "2009" and once for "Death Date" "After" "2009". You could of course then combine them one after another in your word processor. And of course you will adjust "2009" to the year or date you want...
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: Printing

Originally posted by Dennis J. Cunniff View Post
      First "find" the records you want:

If you want one list:

"Birth Date" "After" "2009"
      OR
      "Death Date" "After" "2009"

Press the Find button.

The records that fit your criteria are now in the Results sidebar.

If you press the blue "share results" button at the bottom of the sidebar, a report will open in your word processor.

If you wanted to refine this a little, you could also have pressed the yellow "List" button at the bottom of the sidebar and chosen what information to include in the report, and then press the blue "share" button in the list window to get your report.

I think, though, that you would do better with separate "recent births" and "recent death" lists, in which case you'd do this twice, once for "Birth Date" "After" "2009" and once for "Death Date" "After" "2009". You could of course then combine them one after another in your word processor. And of course you will adjust "2009" to the year or date you want...

Thank You Dennis,

I have the information I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
      X