This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specify maximum image size for web export

I have a file imported from Reunion 9, and the size of images on media pages in web exports is too small when I'm using Reunion 10. For example, one image that displays at 540x800 resolution in Reunion 9 web exports appears at only 337x500 resolution in all the Reunion 10 exports that I've tried.

I can't find any settings in Reunion 10 that allow me to specify maximum image size in web exports. The documentation mentions that images can't be displayed at more than 640 pixels wide.

In the case cited above, the original is 600x889. How can I force Reunion 10 to allow images in web exports to display at up to 640 pixels wide?
    Last edited by lavonpage; 25 June 2012, 09:42 PM. Reason: Correct spelling

Re: Specify maximum image size for web export

Originally posted by lavonpage View Post
    I have a file imported from Reunion 9, and the size of images on media pages in web exports is too small when I'm using Reunion 10. For example, one image that displays at 540x800 resolution in Reunion 9 web exports appears at only 337x500 resolution in all the Reunion 10 exports that I've tried.

I can't find any settings in Reunion 10 that allow me to specify maximum image size in web exports. The documentation mentions that images can't be displayed at more than 640 pixels wide.

In the case cited above, the original is 600x889. How can I force Reunion 10 to allow images in web exports to display at up to 640 pixels wide?
    I see now in the documentation that 700 pixels is the maximum width allowed, and 500 pixels is the maximum height allowed. This is a HUGE step backwards. There is no such restriction on height in Reunion 9. The 500 pixel restriction means it's impossible to display a scanned page of text in readable fashion. This rules out such things as old family correspondence and documents as far as the media page is concerned. In my file of 21,000+ people, there is a goodly quantity of old correspondence, scanned newspaper clippings, etc. The images require larger display in order for the text to be readable. The 500 pixel limit is a serious design mistake. How can I override that limit?

Comment

Working...
    X