This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citation Font Size in Family View

In the Occupation, Research, Notes etc fields my citation numbers are larger and suit my eyesight. However, in Birth, Death, Baptism and Marriage the citation numbers are very small, and there doesn't appear to be an obvious way of increasing these.

Using the family view prefs, I can change the citation colour (except for Marriage!), but I'm unable to increase the size, even when I change the size in the pull-down option.

Any constructive suggestions would be welcome, thanks.

PS Is there a way of changing the background colour in the box containing the Children buttons, again in the Family View?

Re: Citation Font Size in Family View

I see the problem reported here in that I can change the citation colour in Family View Prefs/Miscellaneous, but changing the font size has no effect except on the citations within the couple buttons. All other citations remain the same size no matter what font size I choose. Is this a bug?

Comment

Steve & Keith,
      This does look like a bug; should be fixed soon.

Steve,
      The color of the box that holds the kids is the same color specified in Family View Prefs > Misc > Family view background. (i.e. you can't change just the color of the box alone.)
      Frank Leister
      Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Thanks for that reply, Frank. Glad it was not just me!

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X