This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing 10, Deleting 8 and 9

I downloaded and installed Reunion 10 today. The video instructions on the web site said the install process would ask if I wanted to replace earlier versions. I was never offered that option. Now I have Reunion 8, 9 and 10 in my applications folder. Assuming that 10 will open my older files (I hope I'm right about that!), is it safe to just drag the old versions to the trash? Or should I keep them?
    Also: Are there extensions or other pieces and parts of 8 and 9 that I need to trash from other places on my hard drive?
    Thanks.

Re: Installing 10, Deleting 8 and 9

Originally posted by Fran Salyers View Post
    I downloaded and installed Reunion 10 today. The video instructions on the web site said the install process would ask if I wanted to replace earlier versions. I was never offered that option.
    Here, the video is referring to installing an update to an existing version (e.g. 10.0.1 to 10.0.2), not installing an upgrade (e.g. 9 to 10).

...is it safe to just drag the old versions to the trash? Or should I keep them?
    You can drag the older versions to the Trash, but you may want to check the Reunion 8 folder to ensure there aren't any files in there that you want to keep.

HTH
    Last edited by Frank; 11 June 2012, 03:28 PM.
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: Installing 10, Deleting 8 and 9

Thanks, Mark. Done!

Comment

Working...
      X