This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No relationships in Family View

Can't seem to get relationships to show in the Family View. The manual is explicit and easy to follow, and I've done all necessary to put relationship in the person button. Still, no relationship. I put it ahead of age in the list in the event something was strange about the button size that it didn't show. Still, only age displays. What am I overlooking?
    -- Paul ... Reitz immigrants in America

Reunion 13.0 build 201127 on
    MBPr 15" mid-2015, macOS 10.14.6
    MBP 15" Mid-2010, macOS 10.13.6

Re: No relationships in Family View

Silly question: did you drag anyone to the relative sidebar to do an initial relationship calculation?
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Look at Preferences > Family View > Miscellaneous.. What color is Relationships set for? I believe it's brown by default but.... Don't know if this could be the problem but it doesn't hurt to check. e.g. It could be set at a light gray that would be very difficult to see in other the blue or pink backgrounds.
      Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
      Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
      iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Originally posted by ttl View Post
        Silly question: did you drag anyone to the relative sidebar to do an initial relationship calculation?
        Ah! Thanks for that! In my R9 file, relationships were always present, but I forgot to re-do them when I converted the R9 file the second time, after giving up on R10.0.0. Part of that relates to having forgotten how to do this in R10 with its' substantial re-configuration, a consequence of which is the loss of much of the facility learned with R9 over the years.

This makes the same point better. http://www.reuniontalk.com/showthread.php?t=7598

Thanks again, Tim!

-Paul
        Last edited by Paul Reitz; 22 May 2012, 08:31 PM.
        -- Paul ... Reitz immigrants in America

Reunion 13.0 build 201127 on
        MBPr 15" mid-2015, macOS 10.14.6
        MBP 15" Mid-2010, macOS 10.13.6

Comment

Working...
        X