This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use Web Styles Created in Reunion 9

I'm thrilled with the new features of Reunion 10, but I can't see how to use a style that I created under Reunion 9. How do I do I get that web style to appear in Reunion 10?

Thanks,

Re: Use Web Styles Created in Reunion 9

Originally posted by Sue Phillips View Post
    ...how to use a style that I created under Reunion 9. How do I do I get that web style to appear in Reunion 10?
    "Simple" styles from Reunion 9 are not supported in Reunion 10. These were the styles where you could choose a text color, background image and a dividing line from a popup menu in Reunion 9's Web Preferences window.

CSS styles in from Reunion 9 will work in Reunion 10. If you are having trouble with a CSS style from Reunion 9, we can help you get it to work.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: Use Web Styles Created in Reunion 9

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      CSS styles in from Reunion 9 will work in Reunion 10.
      Does that mean that when you've used "Add Style" in the Web Preferences dialog in Reunion 9 to add your own custom rolled CSS style, that it will still work? That is, Reunion 10 builds the popup list of choices from the same Library/Application Support/Reunion/Web Styles/ folder that Reunion 9 does, and outputs the same css classes in its web reports in the same contexts?

If so, that's great!! I was expecting to have to redo all my css work.
      My Home Page: http://tpettit.best.vwh.net/

Comment

Working...
      X