This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Index

I'm have a problem with my index, it was last name First and than middle names,
    some changed along the way, I now have last names only and I CAN"T SEEN TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE THEM BACK TO LAST NAME FIRTS, MIDDLE, CAN SOME ONE GIVE ADVICE
    ON HOW TO DO SO.
    THANKS KEITH

Re: Index

Look in the manual; search for Index and have a read. Go to Preferences. You have the option to sort by last name first as a primary choice .
    Rupert

Researching Large; Cuddon; Ford, Gadsdon and Fletcher

Comment

Simple fix: At the top left of the index are four options. Click on the first one, SORT, which looks like three bars. There you will find your 'Last Name, First & Mid Name' option.
      Dawn
      Gaulin|Cole, Poulin, Theriault, Vigue|Veilleux (NB, ME, CT, BC)

Comment

Additionally, if you're referring to the columns listed (vs. the sort order of the Index), you should search "columns lists" (no quotes) in the Manual and read the entry title "Columns in Lists" for details on adding columns and changing what data the column displays.

HTH
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
          Additionally, if you're referring to the columns listed (vs. the sort order of the Index), you should search "columns lists" (no quotes) in the Manual and read the entry title "Columns in Lists" for details on adding columns and changing what data the column displays.

HTH
          Many Thanks to all,
          I've had my colunms to wide and did'nt know that was causing the problem, ( The price of getting older,) Many Thanks
          Keith

Comment

Working...
          X